Growth Marketing Intern (Japan)
Bitrise is looking for an ambitious Growth Marketing intern with native spoken and written Japanese skills, that wants to learn from – and contribute to – growing one of the world’s most exciting developer platforms.
We’re seeing massive adoption in Japan where mobile developers have embraced building with Bitrise. Now, we need some helping connecting to these highly engaged users.
As a Growth Marketing intern, you will work directly in our Growth team to develop paid and organic growth strategies, including – but not limited to – developer outreach programs, paid search, retargeting and more, primarily focused on Japan.
You’ll gain a broad understanding of growth for a top tech company with a flat organisation that’ll see you interaction with everyone from the CEO to support to our dev team. Also, a few years from now, that Bitrise mention is going to do wonders for your CV.
- Coordinate and provide support for Japanese-language paid user acquisition across platforms like Facebook, AdWords, Twitter and more;
- Coordinate and provide support for Japanese-language organic content on Bitrise and on third-party channels;
- Conduct research aimed at growing our foothold in the Japanese market;
- Reaching out -, responding to- and connecting with the Japanese mobile app development community.
- Native in spoken and written Japanese;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Either experience with – or affinity for – software development and developers;
- Excited to jump on the speeding train that is Bitrise’s growth story;
- A growth mindset;
- Be willing to relocate to Budapest, also known as ‘The Paris of Central Europe’ (but better).
- This is a paid, full time, 9-month internship based in our Budapest headquarters.
Thank you for sharing or sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!